A culinária brasileira segue em alta. As companhias de cruzeiro buscam cada vez mais Chefes de cozinha para trabalhar a bordo dos seus navios de cruzeiro. A Crystal, uma das companhias mais sofisticadas e requintadas do mundo, seleciona, através da Infinity Brazil, Chef de Cuisine.
O embarque está previsto para janeiro de 2015. O salário é de USD 4.193,00.
Segue abaixo as atribuições do cargo. Para concorrer a uma vaga é só enviar e-mail com CV para firstname.lastname@example.org com o assunto CHEF CRYSTAL.
- To assume full responsibility for all aspects of food preparation and food areas in the daily Galley operation (Breakfast and Lunch), Tastes (Late Raiser Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner), Trident Grill, Ice Cream Bar and all Special Event Buffets throughout the year. As well as controlling of all costs in those areas.
- To take active part in the actual food preparation and to ensure that products are consistently prepared according to the highest possible standards.
- To manage Galley Staff and to ensure that Galley equipment is maintained properly, that the highest standards of cleanliness are kept and that safe food handling is practiced at all times.
- To ensure that a six star service is provided at all times and to deal with Guests complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner and manage staff schedule.
-Culinary Institute Diploma or other relevant apprenticeship required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of International experience as Chef de Cuisine or other related experience required.
- Must have experience in a luxury food operation – luxury cruise ship experience preferred.
- Must have a very strong, balanced background in International Cuisine and a sound knowledge of culinary arts and fine dining is essential.
-Must be fluent in written and spoken English (needs to score at least 80% in the onboard English proficiency test).